Thistle Sgian Dubh Colored Gem Top
Our standard sgian dubh is surprisingly good for the price, and this one is even better! The blade is high-quality stainless steel, 3 1/2″ long. It comes with a really sharp, usable edge.
Plastic handle and sheath, with chrome plated, metal mounts. The fit and finish is very good. While the “gem” is still plastic, it is better quality than our standard standard sgian dubh.
- Affordable and Decent Quality
- High-Quality Stainless Steel
- 3.5″ Long Blade
- Sharp, Usable Edge
- 7.25″ Overall Length
Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs
Scots make our Clan Crest Sgian Brew in Glasgow. They fit into your hose, and don’t fall out, like some other sgian brews. Our Clan Crest Stag Handle Sgian Dubh have a small clan crest badge inlaid into the end of the antler handle. Choose from 6 different stone colors for your Fancy Sgian Dubh. They’re specially made in Scotland. The sheath features a trefoil knot on the tip, and an intricate Celtic knot near the opening.
Our Pewter Thistle Clan Crest Sgian Dubh is an upgraded version of our standard clan crest sgian dubh. Scottish crafters make it with higher quality materials than the standard sgian dubh, and they inlay the clan crest into the handle. You also have the choice of 6 colors for the stone, rather than the one color for the standard sgian dubh. Our Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features Celtic knot detailing on the handle and sheath. If you’d like an even more useful sgian dubh, check out The Officer Clan Crest Sgian Dubh. It features a corkscrew and bottle opener. Lastly, the Thistle Mount Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features your clan crest and choice of stone color (out of 6 colors). The thistle motif on the sheath tip and the thistle mount around the opening of the sheath set it apart.
Blue, Green, Yellow
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Sgian dubh cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium — fits nicely into your kilt hose
- Choose between six gemstones (black, blue, green, red, topaz, purple) — the stone has a multi-facet cut and gold foil backed
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork and designed with the thistle symbol, a symbol of Scottish nobility and valor
- Connect to your ancestry and heritage by choosing from over 250+ clan crests or generic crests (i.e., Lion, Thistle, St. Andrews, Piper, or Masonic crests)
- Expertly crafted Sgian Dubh with a stainless steel blade and wooden handle
- Choose from nearly 200 clan and non-clan crests to customize your own
- Authentic and practical; an updated version of the 19th century utility knife, with a corkscrew and bottle opener
- Genuine leather sheath with Celtic embossing included