Clan Crest Sgian Brew
- SKU: WSGTB
- Categories: Groomsman Gifts, Sgian Dubhs, Weapon Accessories, Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Accessories
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Special-Order
- Our most ingenious sgian dubh lookalike, finish off your outfit with this non-traditional, stainless steel Clan Crest Sgian Brew and be the hero when nobody else has a bottle opener!
- Choose from hundreds of clan crests to customize to your personal ancestry and share your family’s pride. Made to order just for you, so please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery.
- Crafted from high-quality stainless steel and embellished as ornately as a sgian dubh—guaranteed to fool your friends into thinking it’s the real deal.
- Made in Scotland, so it kind of is the real deal.
Clan Crest Sgian Brew
Nobody wants to have their beloved sgian dubh confiscated at the door by a doorman who doesn’t get it. This ingenious Clan Crest Sgian Brew elegantly takes the place of your sgian dubh by fitting conveniently in your kilt hose and provides you with a bottle opener when you’ll need it most! It is available in hundreds of clan crest designs, so you’re almost guaranteed to find your own. Made from high-quality stainless steel in Scotland, this is the closest thing you’ll get to a sgian dubh without needing to carry a weapon. Made unique for each order in your clan crest, so please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery!
|Clan Crest List R||
Abercromby, Agnew, Ainslie, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Arnot, Baillie, Baird, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Bell, Bethune, Borthwick, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Chisholm, Clelland, Clergy, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Dalziel, Darroch, Davidson, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fire Fighter, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Galloway, Gartshore, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Home (Hume), Hope, Hunter, Innes, Irish Harp, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kincaid, Kinloch, Kinnaird, Lamont, Law Enforcement, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Keppoch, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, Machine, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie of Seaforth, MacKie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLea, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Masonic, Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Mow(e), Muir, Munro, Murray (Mermaid), Murray of Atholl (Demi-Savage), Napier, Nesbitt, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Pollock, Primrose, Pringle, Rampant Lion, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scottish Eagle, Scottish Piper, Scottish Stag, Scottish Thistle, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shamrock, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Spens, St. Andrew's, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Wallace, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Polished Rhodium-Plated Scottish Thistle Mounts
- Choose from 6 Stone Colors: Cairngorm, Red, Green, Blue, Black, and Amethyst
- Very Nice Display and Storage Case
- More than 250 Clan Crests Available
- Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Measures 7.5 inches overall with a 4 inch blade
- Rustic wood handle and an authentic made-in-Scotland black sheath
- Traditionally tucked into the top of the kilt hose and worn on the same side as the dominant hand
- Old-fashioned look; pair with a great kilt or ancient kilt or wear it to a historical event