The Officer Clan Crest Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSD06
- Categories: Weaponry, Sgian Dubhs, Ren Fair Collection, Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Special-Order
- Expertly crafted Sgian Dubh with a stainless steel blade and wooden handle
- Choose from nearly 200 clan and non-clan crests to customize your own
- Authentic and practical; an updated version of the 19th century utility knife, with a corkscrew and bottle opener
- Genuine leather sheath with Celtic embossing included
Whether you need it for a Renaissance Fair outfit, Highland dress, or for everyday situations like opening a bottle of beer or wine, this utility Sgian Dubh can do it all! Designed as an updated version of the 19th century utility knife, we’ve swapped out the traditional hoof pick to a more practical bottle opener/screwdriver for modern use. With Celtic detailing on the blade, Celtic knot embossing on the leather sheath, and your choice of up to 200 clan and non-clan crests on the làmh (Scottish Gaelic for handle), there’s never been a more practical way to show off your Celtic pride! You’re sure to impress when you pull out your new Sgian Dubh, whatever the occasion.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 52 Inch overall length
- Well made for it’s price
- Good-quality stainless steel blade (not sharp)
- Leather-wrapped handle and fore-grip
- Solid brass hilt and pommel
- Approx. 36″ Blade
- Biggest sword we’ve ever seen!
- A favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries in the 16th century, who knew it as the “Slaughter Sword”
- Fully functional with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon steel blade
- 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall!
- Almost perfectly proportioned and balanced
- Faithful replica of a surviving museum piece
- Comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride!