Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSGTC
- Categories: Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs, Clans and Tartans, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- The Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh is handcrafted in Scotland. Choose from over 250 crests on the handle
- The handle features multi-faceted and gold foil-backed stone. Choose between black, blue, green, purple, red, and topaz stone
- This Sgian Dubh boasts traditional 4-piece metalwork, is cast in lead-free pewter, and plated in palladium
- Overall Length 7.5″ blade length 3.25″ widest part 1.25″
- Special-order! Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
This sgian dubh is an excellent gift for your favorite Scot or a high-quality, beautiful way to display your heritage with pride. Handcrafted in Scotland, choose between 250+ clan crests to share your unique history. The stone (available in six colors) is multi-faceted and gold foil backed. You will love the historical, traditional 4-piece metalwork cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium, along with the stainless steel blade.
This all comes in a presentation box, making it perfect for gift-giving. Like all our sgian dubhs, this one tucks nicely into your kilt hose and will not fall out.
|Clan Crest List R||
Abercromby, Agnew, Ainslie, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Arnot, Baillie, Baird, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Bell, Bethune, Borthwick, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Chisholm, Clelland, Clergy, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Dalziel, Darroch, Davidson, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fire Fighter, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Galloway, Gartshore, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Home (Hume), Hope, Hunter, Innes, Irish Harp, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kincaid, Kinloch, Kinnaird, Lamont, Law Enforcement, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Keppoch, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, Machine, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie of Seaforth, MacKie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLea, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Masonic, Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Mow(e), Muir, Munro, Murray (Mermaid), Murray of Atholl (Demi-Savage), Napier, Nesbitt, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Pollock, Primrose, Pringle, Rampant Lion, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scottish Eagle, Scottish Piper, Scottish Stag, Scottish Thistle, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shamrock, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Spens, St. Andrew's, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Wallace, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wood, Young
Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Topaz
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
- Woven in Scotland
- Handmade in the USA
- Braveheart Tartan from the Movie
- Standard Size: Approx. 36″ X 60″
- XL Size: Approx. 54″ X 60″
- Choice of Fringed or Knotted Finish
- Braveheart double-width tartan and woven in Scotland by the same weaver as the movie
- Authentic to 13th century and woven in natural, rustic, earth-tones using medium weight (13 oz) 100% natural wool
- Great for crafts, reenactments, or use at Highland/Scotland/Celtic-themed events
- 61 inches wide with kilting selvages and priced per yard (less than a yard available upon request)