The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.
- Beautifully designed dangle earrings that are versatile, stylish, and timeless — a truly beautiful gift or a special treat for yourself
- Hooks and dangle earrings made with sterling silver measuring approximately 1 inch long with garnet colored cubic zirconia
- Features the traditional Celtic knot design, an ancient symbol of eternity used heavily in Celtic art
- Garnet gems traditionally associated with love, romance, and inner fire
- Beautiful Celtic spiral earrings perfect for any occasion
- Earrings and hooks made from sterling silver
- Features a 3-dimensional triskele design with roots deep in Celtic history
- Measures approximately 1.5-inches long, makes an excellent gift for anniversaries and holidays