- Beautiful Celtic earrings, Triskelion Spiral earrings represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each earring set is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1/2 inches and includes nickel-free stud and backers
- The spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world
- Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA, each shell has its unique facets and qualities
- Pendant is approximately 1⅜ inches wide
- Earrings are 1/2 inch wide and include nickel-free stud and backers
- No two of these pieces will ever be the same
The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.
- Beautifully designed dangle earrings that are versatile, stylish, and timeless — a truly beautiful gift or a special treat for yourself
- Hooks and dangle earrings made with sterling silver measuring approximately 1 inch long with garnet colored cubic zirconia
- Features the traditional Celtic knot design, an ancient symbol of eternity used heavily in Celtic art
- Garnet gems traditionally associated with love, romance, and inner fire