- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Cast in Scotland
- Choice of 50+ Irish Family Names
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Irish Family Crest Sporran, assembled on-site, with great attention to family crest details
- Your choice of over 50 Irish family crests in lead-free, high-quality pewter made in Scotland for assured authenticity
- Luxurious black leather with a deeply-embossed Celtic knot design provides heirloom quality for years of wear
- Customizable: this sporran includes your choice of chain strap or traditional sporran suspender
- Add some good luck to your kilt; this sporran features a chrome Irish shamrock badge
- Made with premium muskrat fur, giving it an authentic feel
- Perfect match for an Irish kilt; appropriate for any formal or semi-formal occasion
- Choose between a chain strap or suspender to make it your own