Scottish Stag Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
Craftsmen made this Scottish Stag Kilt Pin that features a stag head. They make them from high-quality and lead-free pewter, and add an antiqued finish. This sturdy Scottish Stag Kilt pin will not weigh down your kilt too much, and will not likely break or bend. Buy this kilt pin to keep your kilt in place before your apron blows in the wind. Measures approximately 3 1/4 inches long x 1 1/4 inches wide.
- Made in Scotland
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Stag Figure Over Clan Crest Belt
- Measures approx. 3 1/4 inches long
- Approx. 1 1/4 inches at widest point
- Sturdy and durable
What is a kilt pin?
It’s a piece of jewelry that is worn on the lower corner of the outer apron of a kilt. The kilt pin adds weight to the outer apron, this prevent the apron blowing open and showing off too much leg (there can only be one Marilyn Monroe). Kilt pins are also seen as a form of decoration, therefore pick a kilt pin that represents who you are!
You Might Also Like
The Celtic Croft carries a wide assortment of kilt pins. We have over 200 clan crest kilt pins to send your way. Scottish crafters make each of our badges with the utmost care. Consider another of our non-clan kilt pins: Rampant Lion, Harp, and Clergy. Don’t forget to get a matching badge, too!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
- Elegantly hold your kilt together while integrating Masonic and Celtic symbols to showcase your pride in both
- Embellishments represent Scotland’s bravery and dedication and are embedded in stunning royal blue enamel
- Crafted by Scottish craftsmen from high-quality, solid cast brass, this pin was then plated with real silver and chromed
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 1.25 inches, for an eye-catching but subtle enhancement to your kilt
- Authentic solid pewter kilt pin made in Scotland; strong and durable to keep your kilt in place
- Choose from 100+ clan crests to show off your Scottish heritage
- Rhodium-plated and hand polished for a shiny finish
- Measures 3⅝” long, perfect for use with a kilt, fly plaid, or any outfit