Pewter Clan Crest Kilt Pin
- SKU: ACCKP
- Categories: Clan Crest Kilt Pins, Clans and Tartans, Featured, Great Gifts Under $100, Holiday Gift Guide, Kilt Pins
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Available in 200+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
Keeping the apron of your kilt in place has never looked so good! Now you can show off your heritage with these clan crest pins, available in over 200 clans. These pins are designed to be just heavy enough to hold down your kilt apron without pulling.
Wear your pin with pride for your Scottish identity, and show everyone your roots, knowing that it’s made right in Scotland! These clan crest pins are the perfect addition to any Celt’s wardrobe, kilt or not. Whether you choose to wear this pin on your kilt, attached to your shirt, on a purse, backpack, or any other item, you can be sure that this pin will remain in place and not bend.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
- The US Marine Corps Premium Wool Ancient Kilt is in the ancient style, made popular by the iconic film Braveheart
- It’s the best of both worlds: with the tartan woven in Scotland and the kilt made here in the USA
- Thin, breathable fabric and a cool, practical design make this kilt ideal for summer events
- We offer over 500 additional tartans in a 25 to 30-inch length–pleat the extra-long apron for a fly plaid
- Authentic solid pewter kilt pin made in Scotland; strong and durable to keep your kilt in place
- Choose from 100+ clan crests to show off your Scottish heritage
- Rhodium-plated and hand polished for a shiny finish
- Measures 3⅝” long, perfect for use with a kilt, fly plaid, or any outfit
- Premium quality pure lead-free pewter
- Hinged lid with sturdy handle
- Lid is accented with pewter clan crest and Celtic knot work
- 16oz. capacity
- Made in Scotland
- Available in over 250 clan crests
- Non clan crest available