Pewter Clan Crest Kilt Pin
- SKU: ACCKP
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Clans and Tartans, Clan Crest Kilt Pins, Featured, Great Gifts Under $100, Holiday Gift Guide
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Available in 200+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
Keeping the apron of your kilt in place has never looked so good! Now you can show off your heritage with these clan crest pins, available in over 200 clans. These pins are designed to be just heavy enough to hold down your kilt apron without pulling.
Wear your pin with pride for your Scottish identity, and show everyone your roots, knowing that it’s made right in Scotland! These clan crest pins are the perfect addition to any Celt’s wardrobe, kilt or not. Whether you choose to wear this pin on your kilt, attached to your shirt, on a purse, backpack, or any other item, you can be sure that this pin will remain in place and not bend.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Custom-order your Clan Crest Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Celtic Knot design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 200 clan crests and five different gem colors: blue, purple, yellow, green, or red
- 2 ⅞ inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your sash or plaid
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
- The Clan Crest Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 200 clan crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 4 x 2.75 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- US Army Tartan Woven in Scotland
- 100% Premium Wool
- Light or Medium Weight Tartan
- Thin, Breathable Fabric (Light Weight)
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Medium Weight for Crisper Pleats
- 4 yds, (fits up to a 34in waist)
- 5 yds, (fits up to a 44in waist)
- 6 yds, (fits up to a 50in waist)