African Blackwood Practice Chanter
If you’d like to learn to play the bagpipes, but you don’t want to invest a whole lot at first, try one of our blackwood practice chanters! Blackwood is one of the hardest hardwoods available and has been used for centuries in musical instrument making, because of its great sound qualities.
- Real African Blackwood
- Good Quality Hardwood
- Artificial Ivory Details
- Produces Nice Tone
This is a good quality chanter, with a plastic mouthpiece, and artificial ivory mounts. Each includes a practice chanter reed. A step up from our rosewood chanter. Looking for a nicer chanter? Check out our Pipers Choice Chanters in, kids, standard, and long sizes.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Traditional ghillie brogues made with light, foam rubber sole for easy wear
- Designed with a comfortable, cushioned insole for long days and marching
- Accommodates a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 5-15
- Perfect for pipers and other performers
- Cast in Glasgow from the finest quality pewter
- Choose red, green, yellow, blue, or purple gems
- Measures approximately 2 7/8″ diameter
- Sturdy and high-quality pin back
- Made in Scotland