Pipers’ Choice Green Practice Chanter Reed
The Pipers’ Choice green practice chanter reed is one of the best selling practice reeds that we carry. It’s made to be a less expensive but just as good alternative to the Walsh (black) practice chanter reed. It fits into pretty much any chanter, takes a medium air flow, and provides good volume. It looks a little different than traditional reeds, because Pipers’ Choice uses modern materials to make a better reed.
- From Pipers’ Choice
- Takes medium air flow
- Provides good volume
- Best selling practice reeds
- Alternative to Walsh Reed
We pretest all of our practice chanter reeds before shipping.We package them individually in a plastic reed pack to protect them when not in use. All practice chanter reeds also come with a free reed adsorb to help with moisture control in the practice chanter.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Traditional ghillie brogues made with light, foam rubber sole for easy wear
- Designed with a comfortable, cushioned insole for long days and marching
- Accommodates a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 5-15
- Perfect for pipers and other performers
- The pure white Piper Kilt Hose are wool-free, making them suitable for all skin types
- Available in a range of sizes from Small to Large; up to 20-inch calves
- Choose from two colors, black and pure white, to suit your Highland dress style
- Woven in the UK for maximum authenticity
- If you’re looking to invest in a practice chanter, this high-quality delrin chanter will last a lifetime
- At 18 inches long, this chanter is standard-length and comes with countersunk finger holes and a threaded reed seat, making it easy to tune and play
- We include a high-quality and durable reed with your chanter—this is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to get started.
- Made in Canada from Pipers’ Choice, you can trust you’re getting quality