Pipers’ Choice Green Practice Chanter Reed
The Pipers’ Choice green practice chanter reed is one of the best selling practice reeds that we carry. It’s made to be a less expensive but just as good alternative to the Walsh (black) practice chanter reed. It fits into pretty much any chanter, takes a medium air flow, and provides good volume. It looks a little different than traditional reeds, because Pipers’ Choice uses modern materials to make a better reed.
- From Pipers’ Choice
- Takes medium air flow
- Provides good volume
- Best selling practice reeds
- Alternative to Walsh Reed
We pretest all of our practice chanter reeds before shipping.We package them individually in a plastic reed pack to protect them when not in use. All practice chanter reeds also come with a free reed adsorb to help with moisture control in the practice chanter.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- If you’re looking to invest in a practice chanter, this high-quality delrin chanter will last a lifetime
- At 18 inches long, this chanter is standard-length and comes with countersunk finger holes and a threaded reed seat, making it easy to tune and play
- We include a high-quality and durable reed with your chanter—this is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to get started.
- Made in Canada from Pipers’ Choice, you can trust you’re getting quality
- Made in the USA
- For Formal Occasions
- 3.5 Yards Long
- One Pleated and Stitched End
- Homespun Tartan
- Poly/Wool Blend
- Our Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues are traditional ghillie brogues featuring a steel heel plate for extra durability.
- They’re designed with a high-density, padded insole for long days and marching.
- We accommodate a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 4-16.
- Perfect for pipers and other performers and designed for ultimate comfort.