- SKU: DTF81
- Categories: Celtic Wedding Decor, Holiday Decor, Holiday Gift Guide, Pewter Tableware
- Tag: Statesmetal
- Made from a light-weight, lead-free and pewter-like alloy known as Statesmetal
- Each piece is individually sand-cast making each one unique
- Measures 11 inches in diameter
This sturdy, intricately decorated Forevermore Platter will look perfect as the centerpiece of your table. Perfectly matches our Forevermore Goblets for the perfect Celtic tableware set. Food safe, and wear from use as dinnerware adds to the antiqued character of the plate. The scrolling tendrils and flower design lends itself well to outdoor wedding receptions, and fairy themed dinner parties.
- Handmade in the USA
- Made from a light-weight, lead-free, pewter-like alloy known as Statesmetal™
- Makers sand-cast each platter making each one unique
- Measures 11 inches in diameter
What is Statesmetal?
Metalworkers developed an aluminum alloy by the name of Statesmetal™ that resembles the warmth and beauty of pewter. Our highly skilled craftsmen hand pour molten Statesmetal™ into a sand mold, which they then destroy, never to use it again. This time honored technique creates the unique features that make each piece a true original. Workers then carefully finish these platters by hand to create the quality appearance you expect.
Our supplier has been perfecting their Statesmetal™ process for over thirty years in the rolling hills of Western Pennsylvania.
Statesmetal™ products are food safe, and will not chip, crack, rust, or break under normal use.
To help preserve the finish, we recommend hand washing with a mild detergent.
Foods containing vinegar or fatty acids should be rinsed from the Statesmetal™ soon after use.
Although Statesmetal™ may gradually darken from the effects of everyday use, hard water or food stains, the original finish can be restored by polishing with any pewter or silver polish.
When using Statesmetal™ plates as dinnerware, the cutting action of knives will scratch the surface. Don’t worry about it. Such action does the same to pewter. It simply gives a look of age and authenticity to your dinner service.
Recycled aluminum is used in the making of Statesmetal™.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Measures approximately 44 inches across.
- Customize your look with more than 70 family clan and non-clan tartans to choose from.
- Easy-to-tie ribbon closures add a decorative look.
- Made by us in the USA with authentic tartan and the finest attention to detail. A tartan piece you will be proud of as much as you are your family and home.
- Over 300 Clan Crests Available
- Easy to Grip
- Versatile Design
- Share a Dram!
- Manufactured in Glasgow
- Lead-free Pewter
- 250 Clan Crests
- Generic Crests as Well
- All Pewter or Gold Accents
- 3″ in Diameter
- Fancy Packaging
- Our craftsmen-cast Strap Handle Mug is a lightweight, lead-free mug made from Statesmetal™ alloy
- Each mug is made from a sand mold that is destroyed afterward for a one-of-a-kind piece
- You have the option to add a leather strap. Make it a travel mug—take it to your next Highland Games
- Made in the USA, it’s handwash only, not dishwasher safe. Each mug holds approximately 36 fluid ounces