- SKU: DTF84
- Categories: Mugs and Glasses, Pewter Tableware, Holiday Decor, Valentine' Day, Holiday Gift Guide, Burns Night Essentials
- Tag: Statesmetal
- Our Forevermore Goble is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.
Everything tastes better when you’re drinking from a goblet! This fascinating and ornately-patterned goblet is your Celtic solution to a traditional wine glass. Crafted from Statesmetal™, this unique goblet is lightweight and lead-free, resembling cast-pewter. These goblets are sand-cast; this means that after removing the Statesmetal™ goblet from the mold, the mold is destroyed! Each goblet is unique! Holding approximately 6 fluid ounces and measuring 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep, this goblet is perfect for modest glasses of wine at Celtic weddings or parties.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Over 300 Clan Crests Available
- Easy to Grip and Swirl
- Versatile Design
- Use for Wine, Highballs, Cocktails, Bourbon, Appetizers, Cold Soups, and Desserts
- Brighten your home with vibrant colors
- Hang it on your wall, spread it on your bed, or even use it as a floor covering for special occasions
- Measures 88″ X 104″
- Hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton
- Color-fast and washable
- Personalized whisky glass featuring clan crest and name
- Choose from 80 clans to fit your needs—makes an excellent gift
- Laser-etched for durability and longevity
- Shipped with care to avoid damage or breaking