- SKU: DTF84
- Categories: Last Min Halloween Ideas, Ren Fair Collection, Mugs and Glasses, Pewter Tableware, Holiday Decor, Valentine' Day, Holiday Gift Guide, Burns Night Essentials
- Tag: Statesmetal
- Our Forevermore Goble is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.
Only 4 left in stock
Everything tastes better when you’re drinking from a goblet! This fascinating and ornately-patterned goblet is your Celtic solution to a traditional wine glass. Crafted from Statesmetal™, this unique goblet is lightweight and lead-free, resembling cast-pewter. These goblets are sand-cast; this means that after removing the Statesmetal™ goblet from the mold, the mold is destroyed! Each goblet is unique! Holding approximately 6 fluid ounces and measuring 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep, this goblet is perfect for modest glasses of wine at Celtic weddings or parties.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Personalized whisky glass featuring clan crest and name
- Choose from 80 clans to fit your needs—makes an excellent gift
- Laser-etched for durability and longevity
- Shipped with care to avoid damage or breaking
- Bring a piece of Scotland into your home with this sturdy and solid pub glass
- Adorned with a metal Scotland crest firmly attached to the glass
- Holds an entire pint (18 ounces) of your favorite beverage (sorry — beer not included)
- Antiqued look and is hand wash only
- Printed in full color
- Made in Scotland
- 80 Clan to choose from
- Makes a great gift.
- Enjoy your beer in style
- Fits 1 pint, 16oz
- Buy a set of 4 and save 10%
Note – These are being changed out by our supplier. The old style has a gold rim, the new does not. If you order more than one, we will be sure they are both the same style. If you have a preference, give us a call and we’ll let you know what we have here in stock.
- Premium quality pure lead-free pewter
- Hinged lid with sturdy handle
- Lid is accented with pewter clan crest and Celtic knot work
- 16oz. capacity
- Made in Scotland
- Available in over 250 clan crests
- Non clan crest available