- SKU: DTF84
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Holiday Decor, Holiday Gift Guide, Mugs and Glasses, Pewter Tableware, Valentine' Day
- Tag: Statesmetal
- Our Forevermore Goble is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.
Everything tastes better when you’re drinking from a goblet! This fascinating and ornately-patterned goblet is your Celtic solution to a traditional wine glass. Crafted from Statesmetal™, this unique goblet is lightweight and lead-free, resembling cast-pewter. These goblets are sand-cast; this means that after removing the Statesmetal™ goblet from the mold, the mold is destroyed! Each goblet is unique! Holding approximately 6 fluid ounces and measuring 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep, this goblet is perfect for modest glasses of wine at Celtic weddings or parties.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Laser Etched
- 80 Clan Crests
- Set of 4
- Set of four custom-made whisky glasses that are embellished with you family’s ancestral crest
- Choose from over 80 crests, so you’re likely to find your family’s
- Clan crest design is laser-etched on these glasses for additional durability of design
- (Sorry, whisky not included!)