- Our Forevermore Goble is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.
Everything tastes better when you’re drinking from a goblet! This fascinating and ornately-patterned goblet is your Celtic solution to a traditional wine glass. Crafted from Statesmetal™, this unique goblet is lightweight and lead-free, resembling cast-pewter. These goblets are sand-cast; this means that after removing the Statesmetal™ goblet from the mold, the mold is destroyed! Each goblet is unique! Holding approximately 6 fluid ounces and measuring 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep, this goblet is perfect for modest glasses of wine at Celtic weddings or parties.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Easy to Grip
- Versatile Design
- Printed in full color
- Made in Scotland
- 80 Clan to choose from
- Makes a great gift.
- Enjoy your beer in style
- Fits 1 pint, 16oz
- Buy a set of 4 and save 10%
Note – These are being changed out by our supplier. The old style has a gold rim, the new does not. If you order more than one, we will be sure they are both the same style. If you have a preference, give us a call and we’ll let you know what we have here in stock.
- Fine-quality, heavy-bottomed, lowball whisky glass
- Engraved on one side with the Selkirk Grace
- Engraved on the other side with Robert Burns
- Manufactured and hand-engraved in the USA
- Holds 8 ounces
These are currently out of stock, click here to check out these typically in stock favorites!