U.S. Air Force Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight woven 60in. wide. Light weight is rRecommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
|Choose Your Tartan||
U.S. Air Force (Unofficial)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Cool and Practical Design
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (black knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
- The Clan Crest Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 200 clan crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 4 x 2.75 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed