What family names are you interested in researching?
We’ll do the research for you and figure out what your tartan is, or tartans are if there are more than one for you to choose from. Some clans have one tartan. Some clans have a bunch of tartans.
We’ll also provide you a bit of your clan/family origin and history, and give you some links for further reading.
Receive up to four swatches of your choice for your clan or family name!
Please Note — Swatches from Scotland usually take 6-12 weeks for delivery. If we have a swatch on-hand we’ll send it right away. Most likely you will need to wait. All we can promise is we do the best we can to get them to you as quickly as possible!
- 6-8-inch square homespun tartan swatches, perfect for matching wedding colors and trying out before you buy
- Made with a quality 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Choose from 80+ ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan
- Tartan swatches measuring approximately 6 to 8 inches square and available in hundreds of tartans
- Perfect for testing out a tartan or matching colors for a wedding
- Use them for small projects when you don’t need much tartan or for gifting
- Made by Lochcarron and Strathmore woolen mills in Scotland
- Swatches measure 6-8 inch square and are large enough to get a good idea what the tartan will look like on a kilt
- Choose between hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland by Lochcarron, House of Edgar, and Strathmore Woolen Mills
- Use it to choose between tartans or is fun to use in Celtic-themed crafts
- Made with medium weight (12 or 13 oz) premium wool
- These medium weight 100% wool tartan swatches are perfect for matching colors or trying before you buy
- Woven in Scotland by the same weaver as the kilts in the movie Rob Roy with an authentic and rustic look
- They feature an authentic rustic weave and colors
- The swatches measure approximately 6 to 8 inches square