Eternity Knot Pewter Brooch
- SKU: JBR02
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Ladies Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Mothers Day, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Pewter
- Well-made 2¼ inch brooch with a traditional eternity knot design.
- Made from solid, lead-free pewter with a shiny, smooth finish.
- Features a 3-dimensional Celtic knot for a traditional look.
- Symbolizes eternal love and friendship and makes an excellent gift.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
An eternity, or endless, knot is a symbol with a long historical meaning, often symbolizing eternal love and friendship, as well as wisdom and compassion. Featuring this beautiful Celtic design, you’re sure to receive lots of compliments when you wear this out! A simple, elegant way to connect to your Celtic roots, this brooch has an antique finish and a convenient pin closure. You can wear yours to decorate and fasten your shawl, sash, scarves, rosette, fly plaid, or stole—the options are endless! Because of their rich symbolism, these eternity knot brooches also make for excellent gifts for a friend or loved one.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your choice between bronze or sterling silver
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Lion Head Terminals