Eternity Knot Pewter Brooch
- SKU: JBR02
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Ladies Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Mothers Day, Valentine' Day
- Tag: Pewter
- Well-made 2¼ inch brooch with a traditional eternity knot design.
- Made from solid, lead-free pewter with a shiny, smooth finish.
- Features a 3-dimensional Celtic knot for a traditional look.
- Symbolizes eternal love and friendship and makes an excellent gift.
In stock (can be backordered)
Tartan Jewelry Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
An eternity, or endless, knot is a symbol with a long historical meaning, often symbolizing eternal love and friendship, as well as wisdom and compassion. Featuring this beautiful Celtic design, you’re sure to receive lots of compliments when you wear this out! A simple, elegant way to connect to your Celtic roots, this brooch has an antique finish and a convenient pin closure. You can wear yours to decorate and fasten your shawl, sash, scarves, rosetty, fly plaid, or stole—the options are endless! Because of their rich symbolism, these eternity knot brooches also make for excellent gifts for a friend or loved one.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow