Celtic Knot Spinner Ring
- SKU: JRS77
- Categories: Celtic Rings, Stainless Steel Celtic Rings, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Stainless Steel
- Features a traditional Celtic knot design symbolizing eternity
- Made of quality polished stainless steel for durability
- Available in whole sizes 6-13 to fit most fingers, both men and women
- Unique spinning design similar to a fidget spinner
Stainless Steel Celtic Knot Spinner Ring
Say goodbye to your fidget spinner! This ring is a convenient and stylish solution to your fidgeting problems, especially in situations where a fidget spinner is impractical. Featuring a spinning band with a detailed traditional Celtic knot engraving, you can rotate the band similar to a fidget spinner at any occasion.
With a design having its roots in Celtic history and culture symbolizing eternity, this sleek stainless steel ring is a unique way to connect to your Celtic heritage every day, no matter where you are, while also serving a practical purpose! Available in sizes 6-13, both men and women can find a finger to fit.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Sterling Silver Ring
- Claddagh Motif
- Irish Symbol of Love, Friendship, and Loyalty
- Heart Shaped Emerald Green Cubic Zirconia Gemstone
- Perfect Color to Represent Ireland – The Emerald Isle
- Emerald is the Birthstone of May!
- Made in South Dakota
- Made of 14K Gold
- Famous Black Hills Gold
- Endless Celtic Knot Pattern
- Available in His and Hers
- Sizes 5-15 Available
- 6.5 mm Wide Band
- Hand-crafted in South Dakota
- Sterling Silver Claddagh Design
- His and Hers Bands Available
- Sizes 4-13
- Narrower 2 mm Wide Feminine Band
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15, it fits a wide range of fingers.
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.