Felted Wool Glengarry
- SKU: AHG01
- Categories: Hats and Hackles, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Wool
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.
This authentic Scottish glengarry, crafted from 100% felted wool, displays your Scottish heritage while keeping your head warm on those chilly Scottish afternoons! Customize your glengarry to suit your tartan; choose from plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing. Includes a classic Grosgrain ribbon on the back of the hat and the pom on top, as you’d expect from a traditional Scottish hat. Available in sizes 6.75-8, but no matter how big your noggin’ is, this hat will still fold flat to fit in your pocket or waistband. If you’re looking for Scottish uniform wear, top off your outfit with this classic glengarry.
Black, Black with Dicing, Dark Green, Navy Blue
6 1/2, 6 3/4, 7, 7 1/4, 7 1/2, 7 3/4, 8
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Custom-made to your measurements and nice and versatile enough for semi-formal and formal events (equivalent to a nice suit coat)
- Black silk lining with thistle silhouette motif, available in black, navy blue, burgundy, cream, and bottle green
- Made in Scotland with 100% pure new 15 oz Barathea wool
- Available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches and available in short, regular, and of course long sleeve length
- Green Bowl/Crown of the Hat
- Curved, White Bill/Brim
- 3-Dimensional Orange Embroidery Reads “Ireland”
- Irish Flag Embroidered Shield-Shaped Badge on Front
- Plain Irish Flag Embroidered on the Side
- One Size: Adjusts between 21″-25″ Around
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (11oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- 6-Panel Design
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- The Khaki Military-Style Balmoral – also known as a tam – is a durable, versatile accessory made of 100% felted wool
- World War II military tam style makes for a striking complement to Celtic dress
- Available in sizes 6.75-8, so you can choose the perfect fit for you; be advised that sizes run small
- Toorie (pom pom) on the top of the hat provides authentic Scottish, British, and Canadian WWII military style