Cornish Pewter Triquetra Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JSPB162
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Accessories
- Tags: Cornish, Made in UK, Penannular, Pewter, Triquetra
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
If you’re looking for a new penannular brooch, this is the one for you! The penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. This is a versatile, hearty, and durable piece that will stand you in good stead at your next event or Celtic festival. You’re sure to make a statement wherever you go with this hand-crafted brooch made by St. Justin in a traditional Celtic design. Measuring approximately 2.25 inches in diameter, you’ll be impressed with how well-designed this brooch is, just like our many other happy customers!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.