Poly Viscose Standard Ladies’ Kilted Skirt
These beautiful skirts are made to order in Scotland from poly/viscose tartan. Kilted skirts have 3 3/4″ straps and buckles.
Special order. Please allow 6–12 weeks for delivery.
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
For more information on measurements see our measuring info page.
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Fraser Hunting Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Warrior (non-clan)
|Waist Size (Inches)||
26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H
18L, 18.5L, 19L, 19.5L, 20L, 20.5L, 21L, 21.5L, 22L, 22.5L, 23L, 23.5L, 24L, 24.5L, 25L, 25.5L, 26L, 26.5L, 27L, 27.5L, 28L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt, the Celtic woman’s solution to wearing a kilt-like tartan
- Custom-made to order in Wales, choose from several tartans to suit your style and family’s tartan
- Comes with 0.75 inch wide buckles and straps, available in approximately 18-28 inches length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) to accommodate most sizes
- Choose from two skirt weaver options as well as an option to add a matching tartan stole or a kilt hanger (to save $10)
- 65/35 Poly/Viscose Blend
- Medium Weight (11/12oz.)
- Woven in the UK
- Affordable and Hypoallergenic
- Measures 60 inches Wide
- Durable Twill Weave
- Looks just like wool!
- Flag made from a poly/viscose tartan fabric (non-wool)
- Depending on the material and the weaver, some tartans have finished edges, and others do not, but we roll-hem all unfinished edges for durability
- The option of over 500 tartan clans for a custom family treasure
- Pick a standard flag pole sleeve finish or a three grommet finish to suit your needs
- They are a great way to represent your heritage.
- Scarf made in the USA from light weight poly/viscose tartan that is woven in Scotland.
- Hypoallergenic, these tartan scarves are perfect if you’re allergic to wool
- Measures 9″ x 54″ add a splash of tartan in any setting.