Pewter Thistle Brooch
- SKU: JBL35
- Categories: Ladies Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Mothers Day
- Tags: Pewter, Thistle
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
In stock (can be backordered)
Tartan Jewelry Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Pewter Thistle Brooch
Wear Scotland’s national flower and show off your heritage. This high-quality pewter brooch is an outstanding way to accentuate your dress and display your Scottish pride. The Scottish Thistle surrounded by Celtic knotwork makes for a stunning pin. Whether for everyday use or special occasions, this brooch will soon become your favorite! Legend tells of a Norse army attempting a sneak invasion of a Scots army encampment. A barefoot Norseman cried out in pain when he stepped on a thistle and alerted the Scots of the intruders. The Scots adopted the Thistle as the symbol of Scotland, representing the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.