Tartan Earasaid – Homespun Wool Blend
- SKU: LEHS
- Categories: Ren Fair Collection, Earasaids, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- Choose from over 80 tartans and proudly celebrate your clan and family heritage in your Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid
- Available in 55/45 polyester and wool homespun blend, handspun on old-world looms for a loose, historically authentic fabric weave
- Rustic fabric on our Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid pleats easily, but you can custom-order it with our Cheater Pleats™
- Select from 2.5, 3, and 4-yard sizes for an ideal fit
Who runs the world? Lasses do, and bonnie Highland dress enthusiasts of the Caileag (female) persuasion have a tartan that can multitask, just like them.
The Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid (also spelled erasaid or arisaid) is essentially the female version of the great kilt. To wear it traditionally, the Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid goes over a dress. Wear it long or short, to keep warm, or as a stylish accent to a Highland dress ensemble. You can pleat it yourself following the instructions we will include, or order it custom-made with our Cheater Pleats™. Choose from over 80 tartans and wear your heritage with style!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Make a statement the next time you go out. Display your Scottish pride while staying fashionable, no matter the occasion!
- Available in over 80 tartans, the perfect way to accent any outfit with a Celtic flair. It measures 54 inches by 9 inches
- Lightweight and comfortable, this scarf will look great and essential during spring, fall, or even summer days.
- Our tartan scarfs are made from our signature homespun fabric to produce a classic, authentic look
- Handfasting tartan for historical Scottish marriage ritual
- Homespun tartan made from a comfortable blend of polyester and wool
- Woven by hand on old-world looms for a rustic, handmade look
- Available in over 80 tartans, choose one to represent your clan or match our homespun starter kilt at your wedding
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- These authentic Irish Phillabegs are perfect for Renaissance festivals, Irish fairs, and Highland Games
- Our homespun tartan is woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality, comfortable 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Available in three Irish tartans and come with pleating instructions for your convenience or add cheater pleats.