OUTLANDER Wrap Authentic Premium Wool Tartan
- SKU: OTWT
- Categories: Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Serapes, OUTLANDER Shawls and Wraps, Mothers Day, Holiday Gift Guide, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: OUTLANDER, Wool
- Choose from three official Outlander tartans all woven in Scotland by the same mill that created the tartans worn on the hit show, Outlander: The Series
- Tartans are predominantly brown and grey with slight accent colors. They’re a rustic and neutral to compliment any winter outfit
- Called a wrap, sarape, or rauna, it’s essentially a large shawl with a hole for your head and split up the front
- It’s made with 12 oz, 100% premium wool with a fringed edge and measures 54 inches x 54 inches
Perfect for the Outlander fan who wants to display their favorite official tartan. Or anyone who wants a neutral wrap to complement a winter outfit! Choose between three official Outlander tartans that were created and woven by the same mill that crafted the tartans worn in Outlander: The Series.
Whether you call it a wrap, a sarape, or a rauna, you will love its cozy feel! Made in Scotland using 12 oz, 100% premium wool, it is woven as a hopsack weave and washed to give it a natural look. It measures 54 inches x 54 inches with a fringed edge.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- OUTLANDER XL Wrap Authentic Premium Wool Tartan’s material is crafted in Scotland and the wrap made in the USA.
- It’s an officially licensed OUTLANDER serape or ruana that true fans will appreciate.
- The wrap measures 54 inches X 70 inches. It’s made from a tartan of 12 oz and 100% premium wool.
- The show’s weavers took great care with the accuracy of the colors and to employ 18th century looming techniques.
- Tartan serape made from a quality and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland
- Comfortable wool-free material for itch-free wear
- Measures 60 inches by 65 inches, lots of fabric to keep warm on a cool day
- Choose between over 90 available clan and non-clan tartans to fit your needs
- Official OUTLANDER Scottish tartan; measures 50 inches x 72” inches and weighs approximately 12 ounces
- Made from 100% authentic lambswool to keep you cozy on a cold Scottish afternoon
- Wear as a wrap, shawl, serape, or ruana to suit your preferences; let it drape or wrap around your shoulders or head
- Wear your highland pride with an OUTLANDER tartan that reflects the neutral and earthy tones of the Scottish highlands
- Outlander and Fraser are out of stock until spring 2021