Scotland Pub Glass
- Bring a piece of Scotland into your home with this sturdy and solid pub glass
- Adorned with a metal Scotland crest firmly attached to the glass
- Holds an entire pint (18 ounces) of your favorite beverage (sorry — beer not included)
- Antiqued look and is hand wash only
Scotland Pub Glass
You may not be able to go to Scotland, but you can bring a piece of a Scottish pub to your living room. This sturdy and solid pub glass has the traditional shape you’d find in the real deal. It holds a full pint of beer (about 18 ounces), so pour yourself a glass and put your feet up! (Beer not included.)
This pub glass comes with the metal Scottish crest (complete with a rampant lion) firmly attached, giving it an antiqued look. Travel through time to a historic Scottish pub and connect with your heritage.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Laser Etched
- 80 Clan Crests
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Printed in full color
- Made in Scotland
- 80 Clan to choose from
- Makes a great gift.
- Enjoy your beer in style
- Fits 1 pint, 16oz
- Buy a set of 4 and save 10%
Note – These are being changed out by our supplier. The old style has a gold rim, the new does not. If you order more than one, we will try to be sure they are both the same style, but we can not guarantee. If you have a preference, give us a call and we’ll let you know what we have here in stock.
- Our Forevermore Goblet is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.