Canvas Kilt – Free Kilt Hanger
- High-quality canvas kilts are made for special-order and available in five optional colors to suit your style.
- Made from a heavier canvas than other utility kilts and perfect for the Highland Games, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
- Large pockets hold so many of your belongings. You’ll barely need a sporran. It includes straps, buckles, and snaps for added security.
- Fits waist sizes 30-58 inches, and lengths 19-25 inches—grab your measurements and look at our Right Fit™ Guarantee.
$125.00 – $145.00
Special Order Canvas Kilt
If you’re looking for a kilt to wear for everyday casual occasions, these special-order canvas kilts are what you’re looking for! Crafted with high-quality canvas, these kilts are perfect for outdoor activities like hiking or fishing, or even attending the Highland Games. Equipped with plenty of fastenings like straps, buckles, and snaps, as well as two generous-sized pockets, these kilts keep all your belongings secure even while you’re active. Available in waist sizes 30-58 inches and lengths 19-25 inches. If your waist size is between sizes, be kind to yourself and size up for a little extra room. If it doesn’t fit perfectly, we provide our Right Fit™ Guarantee. We promise you’ll be comfortable in your new canvas kilt!
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30 inches -58 inches, and lengths 19 inches-25 inches. If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants’ waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Black, Dark Brown, Fire Engine Red, Khaki, Olive Green, Purple, Royal Blue, White
|Waist Size (Inches)||
30W, 31W, 32W, 33W, 34W, 35W, 36W, 37W, 38W, 39W, 40W, 41W, 42W, 43W, 44W, 45W, 46W, 47W, 48W, 49W, 50W, 51W, 52W, 53W, 54W, 55W, 56W, 57W, 58W
19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 25L, 26L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (11oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- 6-Panel Design
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- Available in nearly any tartan
- Elastic band fits most legs
- 100% premium wool
- Made in Scotland
- Whether you’re walking in the park or accessorizing for the Highland Games, the Tartan Tam—Spring Weight is an unmistakably Celtic accessory
- Add a splash of tartan without getting too hot—these tams’ spring weight means a mere 8 ounces of premium wool
- Endlessly versatile, these unisex tams are one-size-fits-all with an elastic headband. Choose from over 500 tartans
- Made custom just for you and shipped directly from Scotland for genuine authenticity—please expect 6 to 10 weeks for delivery
- Homespun wool-blend
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully Lined – With Belt Loops
- Easy Access Roomy pockets
- Made to order – one size does not fit all
- 70+ Tartans so choose from