Quality Wool Blend Kilt for Kids
- SKU: KGBK2
- Categories: Children's Kilts, Children's Kilts, Quality Kilts
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- This Quality Wool Blend kilt is the most handsome way for a child to match his daddy at formal events
- Choose from over 70 homespun tartans to teach your kids about the value of family heritage and the significance of the family tartan
- Customizable waist size and length, but remember they max out at 26 inches by 15 inches, so feel free to size up for growing kids—teen sizes are also available
- Made from a 55/45 blend of polyester and wool and woven by hand on old-world looms, matching the history and authenticity of your own kilt, while pleating easily without creating sharp edges
Quality Wool Blend Kilt for Kids
There’s nothing cuter than a boy (or girl) in a kilt! Even better, though, is bringing the bairns up right by teaching them the value and significance of celebrating their special Celtic heritage. Choose from over 70 homespun tartans and provide them with a valuable history lesson about Scotland and the significance of tartan patterns. Customize the width and length according to the growth phase they might be in—if you don’t see your size, we also make kilts for teens. These tartans are crafted from a 55/45 polyester/wool blend, so even though your child may grow out of it, it’s sure to become a treasured hand-me-down. Pass your treasured culture to your kids with these good basic kilts!
How To Measure for Your Child’s Kilt
- Measure the kilt-waist at the navel.
- For boys, measure the length from the kilt-waist to the bottom of the knee (to build in a little extra growing room).
- For girls, measure from the kilt-waist to any desired length (up to the maximum allowed).
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
|Waist Size (Inches)||
16W, 17W, 18W, 19W, 20W, 21W, 22W, 23W, 24W, 25W, 26W
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
10L, 11L, 12L, 13L, 14L, 15L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Get a Pair to Match Your Kilt!
- Choose from Over 90 Tartans
- Measure from Kilt Waist to top of Your Shoulder
- Made Custom to Your Measurements
- High Quality Black Elastic Material
- Chrome-Plated Hardware and Clamps
- Tartan Sleeves Wrap Over the Suspenders
- Additional Pairs Available at Reduced Cost
- Collar measures 2 inches wide
- Leash is 1″ wide with a heavy-duty snap-hook
- Leash measures approximately 48″ long
- High-quality ABS plastic and nickel-plated hardware
- Order any neck size from 16″ to 30″ (large to extra-large dogs)
- Adjustable +/- 1 inch (or more) for an exact fit
- Optional “martingale-style” choke-collar feature
- Choice of over 80 homespun wool blend tartans to display your family history and ancestry
- Made to order in the USA and measures 56 inches by 36 inches
- Stands the test of time—all unfinished edges are roll-hemmed for durability
- Hang it on any standard flag pole with your choice of three grommets or a flag pole sleeve
- Made by Us in the USA
- Made to Your Leg Measurement
- Lace, Button, and Ribbon Embellishments
- Stretchy Elastic Easily Slides on and off