5 Yard Poly/Viscose Tartan Kilt – Kilt Hanger
- Our Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilts are affordable, bespoke creations by experienced kilt-makers in Scotland
- This kilt’s versatile poly-viscose material makes it the ideal casual kilt.
- This Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilt is virtually indistinguishable from a traditional 100% wool kilt. This supple 65/35 polyester viscose blend material offers ease and comfort of wear in an array of situations and occasions
- Our wool-free kilt comes in 60 tartans, giving you a wide range of tartans to choose from
Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Tartan Kilt
If you’re looking for a functional kilt made specifically for you, look no further than our Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilts. With our Right Fit Guarantee, you can be sure of the perfect fit. This casual garment is comfortable to wear and wool-free. Wear the Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilt worry-free in a variety of contexts, confident in its fit, appearance, and durability. Rugged endurance is the highlander’s hallmark. Amplify these qualities everywhere you go with this built-to-last kilt, handcrafted just for you.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your desired kilt waist to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!