Genuine Full Crown Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk
- SKU: WDSTAG
- Categories: Dirks and Daggers, Ren Fair Collection, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Carbon Steel, Made in Scotland, Stag
- Dirk made in Scotland with a quality carbon steel blade
- Features a naturally shed stag antler handle, a powerful symbol in Celtic culture
- Each dirk is unique, measuring 18 inches
- Includes a beautiful black or brown leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing
Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk
Look no further—you’ve found a quality, unique dirk patterned after early Scottish ballock knives to add to or start your collection! With a handle made from a naturally shed stag antler right in Scotland and a leather sheath with Celtic detailing, you’re sure to stand out, knowing that no other dirk is the same. An important part of any Highland dress, the dirk was originally both a weapon and utility tool but has evolved into a stylized dress accessory. Both functional and sleek, this dirk is a perfect complement to your Outlander kilt or attire. What are you waiting for? Your new dirk is ready for its new home!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.