Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor and oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Damascus Dirk. The authentic, ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs, and the folded stainless steel blade has the characteristic stripes of a Damascus blade.
The blade measures 6.75 inches long, with the dirk measuring 13 inches overall. It comes with a leather sheath adorned with a pressed pattern to give it a historic and authentic look.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Dirk made in Scotland with a quality carbon steel blade
- Features a naturally shed stag antler handle, a powerful symbol in Celtic culture
- Each dirk is unique, measuring 18 inches
- Includes a beautiful black or brown leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing
- Well-made Sgian Dubh made in Scotland with 3.5 inches real Damascus steel blade
- Genuine stag antler handle for a unique and one of a kind authentic look
- Comes with a leather sheath embossed with a traditional Celtic knot design
- Perfect for collectors, practical use, and traditional reenactments