Standard Inverness Rain Cape
- Standard Inverness rain cape made specifically for pipers and drummers. Made of black nylon and polyester fabric
- Lightweight, durable, and, most importantly, waterproof; keep your head nice and dry with attached, lightweight cap
- Extremely affordable for a high-quality Inverness rain cape
- Choose between sizes small-2XL; comes sleeveless for additional range of movement
Standard Inverness Rain Cape – Discontinued
Ever tried to perform your duties as a Celtic piper or drummer in the rain? Without our Standard Inverness Rain Cape, it’s no fun! Even if you haven’t, you’ll appreciate this high-quality, affordable sleeveless rain cape. Made of nylon and polyester, this rain cape is extremely lightweight, durable, and, most importantly, waterproof! Choose from sizes small-2XL to suit your size and your needs. This cape comes with an attached cap to keep your head nice and dry on a rainy Scottish afternoon. Grab one today and feel confident, musician or not, on all your rainy days!
|Standard Rain Cape Size||
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made for pipers and drummers and designed by PM Robert Mathieson and includes a pocket for your glengarry and drumsticks and a non-slip underarm patch to stabilize pipe bag
- Made with waterproof oxford weave polyester fabric, wrinkle-resistant, and has a matte finish
- Made in Scotland and available in sizes XS to XXL (chest size 29 inches to 54 inches)
- Stud fasteners with a detachable hood and matching pouch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through