Standard Inverness Rain Cape
- Standard Inverness rain cape made specifically for pipers and drummers. Made of black nylon and polyester fabric
- Lightweight, durable, and, most importantly, waterproof; keep your head nice and dry with attached, lightweight cap
- Extremely affordable for a high-quality Inverness rain cape
- Choose between sizes small-2XL; comes sleeveless for additional range of movement
Standard Inverness Rain Cape
Ever tried to perform your duties as a Celtic piper or drummer in the rain? Without our Standard Inverness Rain Cape, it’s no fun! Even if you haven’t, you’ll appreciate this high-quality, affordable sleeveless rain cape. Made of nylon and polyester, this rain cape is extremely lightweight, durable, and, most importantly, waterproof! Choose from sizes small-2XL to suit your size and your needs. This cape comes with an attached cap to keep your head nice and dry on a rainy Scottish afternoon. Grab one today and feel confident, musician or not, on all your rainy days!
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made for pipers and drummers and designed by PM Robert Mathieson and includes a pocket for your glengarry and drumsticks and a non-slip underarm patch to stabilize pipe bag
- Made with waterproof oxford weave polyester fabric, wrinkle-resistant, and has a matte finish
- Made in Scotland and available in sizes XS to XXL (chest size 29 inches to 54 inches)
- Stud fasteners with a detachable hood and matching pouch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- Made by world-renowned artist and craftsman Don McKee and is sturdy with intricate detail
- Features Scottish thistle symbol and represents Celtic bravery, determination, and nobility
- Fits any standard kilt belt (2.5 inches wide) and is appropriate for any kilted outfit
- Made in the USA from solid cast pewter
- Made with quality leather and decorated with a fine pebble grain
- Measures 2¼ inches wide and is compatible with any of our kilt belt buckles
- Comes in sizes small to 2XL and fits waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Durable, practical, and affordable and is the perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit