Standard Rob Roy Sporran
Colors may vary.
Our Standard Rob Roy Sporrans and made from good quality leather and are well constructed. Roomy interior allows plenty of room for your stuff. Wide, easy access, draw-string opening. Pewter buttons may vary from picture shown, includes chain strap.
Sporrans of this type were typical of those worn back in the 1700’s, before the rather grandious hair sporrans worn by Highland regiments during the 1800’s caught on among civilians due to King George IV’s visit to Scotland in 1822, which spawned a craze for all things Highland that was to carry on for generations after due to Queen Victoria’s enthusiasm for things Scottish (and Highland in particular).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Formal Dress Sporran
- Pewter Stag with Celtic Knot Antlers Cantle
- Antique Finish
- Crossed Tassel Chains
- Genuine Grey Bovine Skin
- Also Available in Black Fur
- Colors Vary
- Includes Matching Chain Strap
- Good-quality black leather sporran
- Embossed Celtic knot design
- Choice of 200+ clan crest (and other) badges
- Badges made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter
- Your choice of chain strap or sporran suspender