Crail Jacket & Vest Set
- The Scottish equivalent of a nice sports coat and vest and is considered to be less formal than a Prince Charlie jacket
- Made with 100% Barathea wool and available in black, navy blue, bottle green, and burgundy
- Made in Scotland and custom-made to fit you just right (allow 6-12 weeks for delivery)
- Available in chest sizes 38-58 and long, regular, or short sleeve length. It is warm and durable
$449.00 – $494.00
Crail Jacket & Vest Set
Versatile, stylish, and comfortable, there’s no end to the perks of having this Crail jacket and vest set in your closet. The Scottish equivalent of a nice sports coat and vest, it is perfect for your next semi-formal or formal event. It features one button on the sleeve, similar to an American sports coat. You will love the warmth and durability of the 100% Barathea wool.
Made in Scotland, it is custom-made to your measurements. Choose between four colors (black, navy blue, bottle green, or burgundy) and between short, regular, or long sleeve length. Larger and smaller sizes are available upon request.
Jacket Measuring Instructions
The instructions below are going to differ from what you may have read elsewhere, but in our experience are going to result in the best fit. You can also order based on a jacket you already own that fits well, or go to a men’s store to be professionally measured.
- Extend your arms straight out from your body. Take a full breath and hold it. Have someone measure you around your chest under your arms. Lower your arms to your side, take a deep breath and measure under your arms. The larger of the two is your chest measurement, which is your jacket size *.
- Strange but true: Your shoe size will determine your arm length. If you wear a size 9 or smaller, your jacket will be a SHORT. Shoe size 9-11 order a REGULAR. Larger than 11 order a LONG.
* A potential exception to this rule is if you have earned yourself a good size beer gut. If so, you might want to get a relaxed belly measurement as well. If your chest measurement is smaller than your belly measurement, you might want to go with the belly measurement as your jacket size. Your jacket will be looser in the shoulder but comfortably fit your beer gut. Another way around this is to order the jacket based on your chest and your vest separately based on your waist.
38 Regular, 38 Long, 38 Short, 40 Regular, 40 Long, 40 Short, 42 Regular, 42 Long, 42 Short, 44 Regular, 44 Long, 44 Short, 46 Regular, 46 Long, 46 Short, 48 Regular, 48 Long, 48 Short, 50 Regular, 50 Long, 50 Short, 52 Long, 52 Regular, 52 Short, 54 Long, 54 Regular, 54 Short, 56 Long, 56 Regular, 56 Short, 58 Long, 58 Regular, 58 Short