Scottish Eagle Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
Scottish craftsmen made this Eagle Kilt Pin that features an eagle in flight. They make them from high-quality and lead-free pewter, and add an antiqued finish. This sturdy Scottish Eagle Kilt pin will not weigh down your kilt too much, and will not likely break or bend. Buy this kilt pin to keep your kilt in place before your apron blows in the wind. Measures approximately 3 1/4 inches long x 1 1/4 inches wide.
- Made in Scotland
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures approx. 3 1/4 inches long
- About 1 1/4 inches wide
- Sturdy and durable
The Scottish Eagle
The eagle is seen as one of the oldest of all creatures, surpassed only by the salmon in wisdom and age in traditional Celtic mythology. It is interesting to note the importance placed on eagle feathers in various cultures. Highland clan chiefs still wear three eagle feathers in their bonnets as a symbol of their rank.
What is a kilt pin?
It’s a piece of jewelry that is worn on the lower corner of the outer apron of a kilt. The kilt pin adds weight to the outer apron, this prevent the apron blowing open and showing off too much leg (there can only be one Marilyn Monroe). Kilt pins are also seen as a form of decoration, therefore pick a kilt pin that represents who you are!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Rampant lion that has a detailed and intricate design representing majesty and valor
- Designed by world-famous designer Don McKee and made in the USA
- Made with solid, lead-free pewter and finished with an antiqued finish for a rustic look
- Measures 3.5 inches long and is solid and sturdy for even thick kilts
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Identify with your true Scottish roots while keeping your kilt together in style with a Saltire Kilt Pin with blue and white detailing
- Crafted from 100% rhodium-plated pewter and hand-finished for a truly durable, strong, and beautiful accessory
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches long for a pin that’s strong enough to fasten your kilt while providing a subtle embellishment
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity, but we usually have them in stock and ready to ship for your convenience