Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin
- The Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin features a classic steampunk design with machine gears and faux Latin motto “Illegitimus Non Carborundum” (translation below)
- It adds a touch of steampunk rebelliousness–as well as a reminder of your own strength–into your kilted outfit
- This eye-catching piece accessory measures 3.5 inches and is made of high-quality lead-free pewter
- Solid construction that will stand the test of time
This is steampunk at its finest! The vintage-looking pewter provides a balance to the gritty machine gears, common in steampunk items. You know you’re tough, and this kilt pin will remind everyone else of that fact. It features the faux-Latin slogan Illegitimus Non Carborundum (Don’t Let the Bastards Grind You Down), reminding you to stand tall and stay strong.
This kilt pin measures 3.5 inches and is built to last, just like you. Made of high-quality lead-free pewter, it will make a statement for years to come. Add a little steampunk rebelliousness to your kilt!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Authentic solid pewter kilt pin made in Scotland; strong and durable to keep your kilt in place
- Choose from 100+ clan crests to show off your Scottish heritage
- Rhodium-plated and hand polished for a shiny finish
- Measures 3⅝” long, perfect for use with a kilt, fly plaid, or any outfit
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag