Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin
- The Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin features a classic steampunk design with machine gears and faux Latin motto “Illegitimus Non Carborundum” (translation below)
- It adds a touch of steampunk rebelliousness–as well as a reminder of your own strength–into your kilted outfit
- This eye-catching piece accessory measures 3.5 inches and is made of high-quality lead-free pewter
- Solid construction that will stand the test of time
This is steampunk at its finest! The vintage-looking pewter provides a balance to the gritty machine gears, common in steampunk items. You know you’re tough, and this kilt pin will remind everyone else of that fact. It features the faux-Latin slogan Illegitimus Non Carborundum (Don’t Let the Bastards Grind You Down), reminding you to stand tall and stay strong.
This kilt pin measures 3.5 inches and is built to last, just like you. Made of high-quality lead-free pewter, it will make a statement for years to come. Add a little steampunk rebelliousness to your kilt!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!
- Identify with your true Scottish roots while keeping your kilt together in style with a Saltire Kilt Pin with blue and white detailing
- Crafted from 100% rhodium-plated pewter and hand-finished for a truly durable, strong, and beautiful accessory
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches long for a pin that’s strong enough to fasten your kilt while providing a subtle embellishment
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity, but we usually have them in stock and ready to ship for your convenience
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself