Claymore Sword Kilt Pin
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity
Only 2 left in stock
Claymore Sword Kilt Pin
Fashioned after the original design, our Claymore Sword Kilt Pin is an excellent addition to any wardrobe. This well known and traditional design has been around since the 15th century. This particular type of sword is recognized by the basket-shaped cross hilt of forward-sloping quillons with quatrefoil terminations. Wear this hand-polished kilt pin, and you will naturally connect with centuries-old Celtic heritage and tradition. The design is subtle yet stunning and elegant at the same time. Proudly don this Scottish crafted, solid pewter, rhodium-plated, and gleaming accessory. Rest assured, you will be getting a high-quality kilt pin, just as you desire.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Law Enforcement Kilt Pin is lead-free cast pewter designed with the classic Scottish law enforcement motto “protect and serve.”
- The antiqued finish makes this new pin look vintage, and offers an antique look and feel.
- This piece measures approximately 3.5 inches long, an ideal size to keep everything together on a windy day.
- It makes the perfect gift for a friend in law enforcement or for yourself.
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
- Identify with your true Scottish roots while keeping your kilt together in style with a Saltire Kilt Pin with blue and white detailing
- Crafted from 100% rhodium-plated pewter and hand-finished for a truly durable, strong, and beautiful accessory
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches long for a pin that’s strong enough to fasten your kilt while providing a subtle embellishment
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity, but we usually have them in stock and ready to ship for your convenience