Celtic Hounds Pewter Kilt Pin 80/20
- SKU: AKPCS6
- Categories: Featured, Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins
- Tags: Hound, Pewter, Special-Order, Thistle
Out of stock
Celtic Hounds Pewter Kilt Pin
Inspired by the intricate dog illuminations found in the ninth century Book of Kells (also known as the Book of Columba or Iona). Hounds appeared throughout the legends of the pan-Gaelic culture of Highland Scotland and Ireland, such as the story of the ‘Hound of Ulster’. The Scottish Deerhound and Irish Wolfhound, closely associated with these legends, are famous the world over.
- Made in Canada by Expert Celtic Jewelry and Accessory Makers
- Measures Approximately 3-7/8” and is 1-5/16”
- Can also be worn on a scarf or a lapel of a jacket
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Well-made pewter kilt belt crafted directly in Scotland
- Features a beautiful and traditional stag head and Celtic knot design
- Perfect for use with any kilt or non-kilt outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.