Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPL79
- Categories: Earth Day Collection, Kilt Pins
- Tags: Amethyst, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Rhodium, Thistle
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!
Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin
In Celtic mythology, a field of thistles kept Scots safe during a nighttime ambush from Norse attackers when they trod on the field in bare feet, waking the Scots with their cries. No wonder the thistle became Scotland’s first national flower! Adorned with a beautiful purple gemstone, this Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin bears the sense of Celtic strength and victory. Keep your kilt together, even on the windiest day. Measuring approximately 3.5 inches, this kilt pin is made of solid rhodium-plated pewter, so it’s stronger than it looks! These pins are made in Scotland, so you know it’s the real deal— but we almost always have them in stock for your convenience. Wear all of that history on your kilt with one of these pins!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Keep your kilt together even on the windiest day with the strong and powerful symbol of the stag with a Stag Kilt Pin
- Rhodium-plated and made of 100% lead-free pewter for added durability and shine
- Measures just 3.5 inches long for a subtle embellishment to your kilted outfit
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity—regardless, we almost always have it in stock for convenient and quick shipping
- Identify with your true Scottish roots while keeping your kilt together in style with a Saltire Kilt Pin with blue and white detailing
- Crafted from 100% rhodium-plated pewter and hand-finished for a truly durable, strong, and beautiful accessory
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches long for a pin that’s strong enough to fasten your kilt while providing a subtle embellishment
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity, but we usually have them in stock and ready to ship for your convenience
- Made in Scotland
- Thistle Motif Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures Approx. 3.25″ Long
- About 1.25″ Wide (the Guard of the Hilt)
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available
- Rampant lion that has a detailed and intricate design representing majesty and valor
- Designed by world-famous designer Don McKee and made in the USA
- Made with solid, lead-free pewter and finished with an antiqued finish for a rustic look
- Measures 3.5 inches long and is solid and sturdy for even thick kilts