Felted Wool Balmoral
- SKU: AHB01
- Categories: Hats and Hackles, Holiday Gift Guide, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Tartan Day Essentials, Burns Night Essentials
- Tag: Wool
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
When planning your traditional Celtic outfit for the next Scottish festival, Highland Games, or a Clan gathering, don’t overlook a balmoral! This traditional Scottish hat dates back to the 16th century and will be the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Show off your Celtic pride with this balmoral made from 100% felted wool – sure to keep you warm on a chilly day.
With four options to choose from, including white and red dicing, you’re sure to find one that will look great with your kilt. Don’t forget to choose between tying or not tying your ribbons in the back – rumors state that they signify whether you’re single or taken!
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from over 80 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
- The Khaki Military-Style Balmoral – also known as a tam – is a durable, versatile accessory made of 100% felted wool
- World War II military tam style makes for a striking complement to Celtic dress
- Available in sizes 6.75-8, so you can choose the perfect fit for you; be advised that sizes run small
- Toorie (pom pom) on the top of the hat provides authentic Scottish, British, and Canadian WWII military style
- The Scotland Ball Cap is an eye-catching blue with white stitching on the left front and bill
- “Scotland” is embroidered down the front left side and the emblematic red rampant lion pops on a yellow background
- The Scottish flag embroidered onto the left side with a saltire background is a fun way to display your heritage
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) with an adjustable velcro strap in the back