Wolf Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBW
- Categories: Accessories, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Seasonal Collections
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Penannular, Sterling Silver, Wolf
- Classic 2⅝ inches penannular brooch with an antique look and a wolf design
- Hand-forged ensuring each brooch has a unique look and is versatile for enough for any outfit
- Secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and other clothing items
- Made in the USA. Choose between bronze or sterling silver to fit your needs
$80.00 – $300.00
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Wolf Penannular Brooch
A penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. Featuring a popular historical wolf head design, this brooch is simple, practical, and versatile enough to make its way onto all of your outfits, whether for daily use or at your next Renaissance Fair! You won’t have to worry about fixing it throughout the day – this brooch is designed to be sturdy enough to hold down a heavy kilt, scarf, or other clothing items and to stay in place all day long. The only question now is whether you’ll pick bronze or sterling silver—or both!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your choice between bronze or sterling silver
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Bear Head Terminals