Raven Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBRV
- Categories: Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Penannular, Raven, Sterling Silver
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.
$80.00 – $300.00
Raven Penannular Brooch
Ravens carry great significance in both Celtic and Norse cultures for similar reasons. This lovely brooch will bring balance to your wardrobe as it is reminiscent of ravens, messengers of the gods for the Celts, and Odin’s eyes and ears for the Norse. Much like Morrigan’s raven of the battlefield, this handcrafted bronze or silver accessory will help you seize and conquer your day. Handcrafted with great care in the USA, the well-detailed brooch will capture the imaginations of all who lay eyes on it. Brush up on your Celt and Norse histories when asked about this brooch—you will be asked!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Boar Head Terminals
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift