Stories of the Highland Clearances
The brutal betrayal of the Scots. This true story of 19th century Scotland, a time of cruelty and deception, will stir the blood and arouse both anger and pride.
Man’s inhumanity to man is brought sharply into focus as entire communities are swept away so that the land can be sold to southern sheep farmers. Betrayed by their clan chiefs and clergy, families are scattered to every corner of the globe.
Lorie’s description of this book is “depressing, but fascinating”.
127 pages, soft-cover, printed in Scotland. Measures 5 1/4″ x 8 1/4″.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 142 pages with over 70 color illustrations.
- 200+ black and white line drawings and photographs.
- Well-explained instructions for every step.
- Clear, large, and complete illustrations for every step.
- Spiral-bound so the open book lies flat for easy reference.b