Ghosts of Scotland’s Castles
Ghosts, Massacres and Horror Stories of Scotland’s Castles. Phantom Hounds, spectral beings, eerie drumbeats in the night, green ladies, weeping stones, ancient curses, skeletons entombed in hidden dungeons, heads floating in the air, screams of torture at midnight, even the de’il himself – they’re all here in the tales conjured up from Scotland’s sinister, ancient keeps.
By: Margaret Campbell, illustrations by John MacKay 5 1/4″ x 8 1/4″.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 142 pages with over 70 color illustrations.
- 200+ black and white line drawings and photographs.
- Well-explained instructions for every step.
- Clear, large, and complete illustrations for every step.
- Spiral-bound so the open book lies flat for easy reference.b