Khromed Kilt + Free Kilt Hanger
- Practical utility kilt made from good-quality, durable, and comfortable cotton canvas
- Comes with adjustable side pockets with snap closures to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with hooks for a snug fit with belt loops to fit any 2.25-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals and features D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and other items
Whether biking, hiking, attending the Highland games, or Celtic festivals, these Steampunk-style utility kilts are comfortable and durable, able to handle active, outdoor use and daily wear-and-tear. With four colors to choose from, multiple D-rings and hooks around the back and down the sides to hang flasks or other necessary items for your convenience, and adjustable side pòcaid (pockets) with snap closures for your phone, wallet, or other essentials, this simple and practical utility kilt is sure to fit all your needs on the go! This kilt is a must-have for any active Scotsman.
These utility kilts are a customer favorite, and they’re special order items, so please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery!
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30″-58″, and lengths 19″-25″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Black, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Royal Blue
|Waist Size (Inches)|| |
30W, 32W, 34W, 36W, 38W, 40W, 42W, 44W, 46W, 48W, 50W, 52W, 54W, 56W, 58W
|Length (inches)|| |
19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 25L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
- Celebrate your family’s ancestral crest with this elegant 5-ounce flask with 24ct gold accents as unique as your clan’s honorable history
- Made in Scotland from high-quality cast pewter for added Scottish authenticity—please allow 6-10 weeks for shipping
- Includes its own funnel and arrives gift-boxed for exceptional convenience, making it the perfect gift for the proud Scot in your life—even if that’s you!
- Carry your historical family pride with you in this subtle but eye-catching accessory wherever you go and never be too far away from your favorite drink