Felted Wool Balmoral – Black Size 7-7/8 – In-Stock Special
- SKU: BALM-IS-PB
- Categories: Clearance Accessories, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Hats and Caps
- Tag: Wool
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Black Balmoral, Size 7 7/8
- We don’t normally stock this size, but we got a bunch of these in by mistake
- If you are sportin’ a large melon, this could be just the size you need!
When planning your traditional Celtic outfit for the next Scottish festival, Highland Games, or a Clan gathering, don’t overlook a balmoral! This traditional Scottish hat dates back to the 16th century and will be the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Show off your Celtic pride with this balmoral made from 100% felted wool – sure to keep you warm on a chilly day.
We don’t normally stock 1/8 sizes, but we got a bunch of these in by mistake. If you are sportin’ a large melon, this could be just the size you need!
Black, Black with Dicing
7 7/8, 6 7/8
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.