Scottish National Tartan Utility Kilts-In Stock Special
This nifty kilt is Scottish National tartan kilt with 2 roomy Pockets for everyday wear. It’s great for hiking, fishing, bar hopping, highland games and so much more. The pockets are sturdy and roomy. Snap and buckle closure. Not exactly what you are looking for? See our selection of Utility Kilts for more options.
- Scottish National Tartan
- 3 roomy pockets
- 2 snap and 2 buckle closure
- Great for Everyday Wear
- Belt loops fit up to a 2.25″ belt (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!