Canvas Utility Kilts
These Canvas Utility Kilts are our customers new favorites for Highland Games and Irish Fairs. These kilts are also great for hiking a wooded trail, strolling around the highland games, or just relaxing in your back yard with your favorite beverage.
- Made from good quality, durable, cotton canvas
- affordable utility kilt design
- Nice roomy pockets
- D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and stuff
- Fastens securely with snaps
- Belt loops fit up to a 2.25″ belt (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality