Homespun “Billie Style” Kilted Mini-Skirts
What makes it “Billie style”? The stylish waistband of tartan cut on the bias. Cute, sassy and affordable! These kilted mini skirts are made from our budget-friendly, wool blend.
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist – Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”.
Hip – Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length – Measure from your desired waist to your desired length (up to 16″).
We make our Homespun tartan from a 55/45 blend of polyester and wool. The weavers that make our Homespun Tartan weave by hand using old-world looms. This makes our tartan look similar to tartan woven by the average Scot circa 1500. The weaver uses loosely spun worsted yarn, compared to yarn used for machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Since our supplier hand weaves our Homespun Tartan, you may find small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes. These flaws are a natural part of its character. Homespun is approximately a 10/11 oz. fabric, but feels thicker due to it’s looser weave.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Campbell Clan Ancient
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
- Learn to Put Together Complete Sentences
- Commonly Used Phrases
- A Variety of Common Topics
- Aimed at Recent Beginners
- Meant to Improve Speaking Skills
- Video Footage of Native Speakers
- Includes Quizes
- Play Games to Earn Points and Awards
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use