Celtic Wheel Cornish Pewter Brooch
- SKU: JSJ55
- Categories: Gifts for Her, Bridesmaids Gifts, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Ladies Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Jewelry, Assorted Clearance Jewelry, Mothers Day, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Amber, Amethyst, Cornish, Pewter
- High-quality embossed brooch—fasten it to scarves and shawls with locking pin and safety catch
- Made from world-famous Cornish Pewter and features a Celtic wheel and Celtic knot design to display your Celtic heritage proudly
- Choose between three semi-precious stones for the center: amber, amethyst, and lapis
- Comes in a beautiful satin and velvet-lined gift box—no wrapping needed for giving it to someone special!
Celtic Wheel Cornish Pewter Brooch – Discontinued
Nothing compares to the quality of Cornish pewter! Used to make jewelry since Roman times, it’s no wonder this precious metal remains popular.
Made by the famous Cornwall jeweler, St. Justin’s, this pewter brooch is a true piece of art! The semi-precious stone housed in the center and intricate detail will turn heads.
The Celtic wheel and knot designs will give a nod to the history of these symbols and the eternity that they represent.
Whether it’s a gift for someone special or a treat for yourself, you’ll love the satin and velvet gift box that this brooch comes in.
Amber, Amethyst, Lapis
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.