- You cannot add "Celtic Sarong Turquoise Celtic Knot Circle" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Stewart Royal Fleece Topped Homespun Tartan Stocking
- SKU: TSSHSF-STEWART
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Tartan Stockings
Fleece topped tartan stockings are the perfect way to add a bit of clan accent to your home! Buy for yourself or a friend who’s a fan of all things Scottish. These tartan stockings are perfect for the holiday season! They’ve got fleece around the top, and a lined inside. Made by us in house with our homespun tartan. Not the tartan you are looking for? We have over 60 tartans available. Measure approximately 22 inches long while hanging, from the loop to the tip of the stocking. The opening is approximately 9.5 inches across.
Fleece Topped Homespun Tartan Stocking
These tartan stockings are perfect for the holiday season! They’ve got fleece around the top, and a lined inside. Made by us in house with our homespun tartan. Measure approximately 22 inches long while hanging, from the loop to the tip of the stocking. The opening is approximately 9.5 inches across.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Stewart Royal Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches