Get a FREE Tartan Swatch!
What tartan or family name are you interested in? Just tell us what you are looking for. If we have a swatch on-hand we’ll send it right away. If not we’ll order a swatch from Scotland for you. Please Note — swatches from Scotland usually take 6-12 weeks for delivery. We agree that this is a long time to wait for a swatch. Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about it. Our swatches come from several different weavers in Scotland, and they don’t all place the priority on swatches that we would like them to. In fact, some of them only cough up swatches very grudgingly, after we pester them two or three times with repeated requests. Sorry. We do the best we can to get them to you as quickly as possible!
Limit one per customer. Discount will be applied in the shopping cart.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Authentic homespun wool blend tartan hand-woven on ancient-style looms for a traditional look and feel
- Weighs approximately 10/11 ounces and measures 52-54 inches wide, is lightweight, but offers comfort and warmth
- The traditional style of this tartan makes it perfect for Ancient Kilts, Great Kilts, Phillabegs, or other accessories meant for reenactment
- Pleats easily by hand for added simplicity
- 100% pure new wool, woven in Scotland
- (12/13oz.) Medium weight
- 500 tartan available
- Tartans by Lochcarron and Strathmore Woolen Mills
- Woven 54 inches wide
- Priced per yard
- These medium weight 100% wool tartan swatches are perfect for matching colors or trying before you buy
- Woven in Scotland by the same weaver as the kilts in the movie Rob Roy with an authentic and rustic look
- They feature an authentic rustic weave and colors
- The swatches measure approximately 6 to 8 inches square