Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Stole
- SKU: LSTHS
- Categories: Gifts for Her, Great Gifts Under $100, Mothers Day, Ready to Ship Tartan Gifts, Ren Fair Collection, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Stoles
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- Elegant and cozy, the Homespun Tartan Stole features homespun fabric woven by hand on old-world looms.
- Choose from over 80 authentic tartans.
- It’s made with a 55/45 Poly/wool blend. The perfect addition to any casual or formal event.
- The stole measures approximately 24 inches x 72 inches.
Stay warm and stay elegant in our homespun tartan stole, a great addition to any casual or formal occasion. This stole is heavy enough to keep you warm on cool days, but light enough that you do not feel overwhelmed.
The homespun fabric is authentically woven by hand on old-world looms from a 55/45 polyester/wool blend. The result is similar to what would have been available historically. Small flaws are common in hand-woven fabric, which adds to its natural character.
This stole measures approximately 24 inches by 72 inches. Choose between over 80 classic and modern tartans.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Official OUTLANDER Scottish tartan; measures 50 inches x 72” inches and weighs approximately 12 ounces
- Made from 100% authentic lambswool to keep you cozy on a cold Scottish afternoon
- Wear as a wrap, shawl, serape, or ruana to suit your preferences; let it drape or wrap around your shoulders or head
- Wear your highland pride with an OUTLANDER tartan that reflects the neutral and earthy tones of the Scottish highlands
- Outlander and Fraser are out of stock until spring 2021
- Old and Rare tartan stoles made in Scotland
- Made with a luxurious and comfortable 100% medium weight premium wool
- Measures approximately 27 inches by 72 inches
- Can be used to represent your heritage in any setting
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- Tartan serape made from a quality and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland
- Comfortable wool-free material for itch-free wear
- Measures 60 inches by 65 inches, lots of fabric to keep warm on a cool day
- Choose between over 90 available clan and non-clan tartans to fit your needs